Pennsylvania French Booth | The Rustic Retail

6:23 AM

Today we are featuring Pamela O Donnel's booth. It's called Pennsylvania French. She has a lovely booth full of french country decor. I can tell she takes great pride in her booth and vignettes. She has just reset it for spring. I see lots of bunnies, sheep and florals. I bet this space smells wonderful with all the soaps and candles. Oh, and how fabulous are those chippy doors as a backdrop? 


I'm loving the creative dress form display with the soft-colored, florals spilling over the top. 



I'm loving the neutral carrots. Those are perfect for someone like me that doesn't do traditional colors.






The Rustic Retail is located at
10 Greenwich St
Belvidere, NJ

If you can't visit in person you can check Pamela out on social media. 


Just click here to find out more details. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments