My Favorite Dollar Tree Items For My Antique Booth

5:58 AM

Disclaimer: This is not a paid post.


For most of us, we go into the booth industry as a way to make some extra money. I don't like spending a lot of money on my booth supplies. So I shop at Dollar Tree. I am able to get a lot of things that I need. I wanted to share some of my favorites today.

I use the packs of felt pads. You can get a pack of 27. They come in circles, strips and some larger sheets which you can cut to size. They have all kinds of paint rollers and brushes. I like using sponge brushes. 


The 3 pack jute twine is a must for my price tags and other crafts. You get 3 per pack and 100 ft per roll.  


Spackle is great to have around filling those holes in walls or DIY projects. I have also seen people using this stuff for the faux cake icing. Can't wait to try that one someday. 


This is the level I use. It's plastic, very lightweight and fits in my tool bag. 


You can also find sanding blocks. These run about $3-4 at the large home improvement stores. 


I love staging with moss. I always try to keep a bag of floral and Spanish moss in my arsenal. I use it in my booth and home decor. 


I try to keep a few of these faux succulents around for staging smaller items. I take them out of the little pots and place them in the small terra cotta pots. 


Well, that wraps up this blog post. I hope this helps to give you a better idea of the things Dollar Tree offers. There is a new DT store in our area that has two aisles of $3-5 items. This is just the tip of the iceberg of all the things they offer. I shop there for a lot of household items too. If you have never been to a Dollar Tree, you need to stop in sometime. You never know what you are going to find there. 

We also did a video on this yesterday. You can check it out by clicking here

You Might Also Like

0 comments