Antique Booth Shelving

10:58 AM

If you sell a lot of smalls you are going to need shelving. I'm always on the look out for cute shelves and bookcases as these seem to do really well for me. I recently did a search on the internet to find some ideas. Pinterest can be your best friend when looking for inspiration. We thought we would show you what we came up with. 

Most of these images came from Pinterest. I added credits if they were obtained from another site. If you know of a credit that is missing, please let us know as we do not like to intentionally leave these off. Thanks and enjoy! 



I love the look of stacked crates. You can always easily move them around and take them away.  via: EclecticallyVintage.com 


I love this next idea because of the chippy, weathered wood behind it. I may have to borrow it


If you have room in your booth, this is a cute idea too. Stack smaller bookcases on a table




This page called: Living Vintage has a lot of great ideas





So this next idea is kind of in the shelving category. I love that it could be used not only for gloves, but hankies, tea towels and more






You Might Also Like

5 comments