Edison Bulb String Lights

3:22 PM

For all you vintage dealers that love the look of the old Edison light bulbs, I wanted to let you know I found them at Big Lots for $25 for a 15 count string. I have been looking for these for a while now, but refused to pay the high price tag that comes with them. 

Hampton Bay makes a strand with 10 lights for the same price and you can get those at Home Depot. The ones I bought are by Wilson and Fisher. I have never heard of this brand but thought I would give them a try since you get five more lights for the same price. My strand has a total length of twenty feet. So we shall see how they work out. 



 Edison Bulb Drop Light Set, 15-Count



I love the look and they really help light up your booth. 



I'm thinking I might need to find an old ladder and wrap them with the edison bulbs. Love this idea. Pic via: Pinterest


This would be a fun booth display too. Pinterest has so many great ideas. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments