Valentine's Day Booth Displays & Vignettes 2022

7:21 AM

Happy Valentine's Day or as my good friend likes to call it...Happy Hallmark Day. Whether you celebrate it or not, we thought you might enjoy seeing these fun and festive booth vignettes submitted by our readers. This first one is adorable. If you have a storage box like this, just open the drawers and tuck in a vintage card or photo. When Valentine's Day is over switch it up with a piece of spring greenery or a vintage doily draped over the edge. 



Source: Main Street Vintage
                                                                        Atkinson, NH

Source: Rustic Charm


These were some fun bags I put in booth several years ago. I just added Valentine candy and 1 vintage, mystery item that was under $5. 

I thought this was a cute idea. Add colored tulle to your clear glass for some punch of color and visual interest. This photo and the nest were taken by me at Feathers & Twigs 

This was a cute vignette I created in my home. 

If you are more into watching videos be sure to stop by our Youtube channel to check out more Valentine's Day ideas. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments