Spring Bunny & Carrots Printables 2022

9:25 AM


Hi friends. I have been slowly creating some new spring printables. I love using the old french ledger paper. I found it on The Graphics Fairy. I then added my vintage illustrations over the ledger paper to give them a fun Spring look. 

These are so cute framed. You are welcome to sell them in your booth. The actual file size is 8x10. However, if you want to do something smaller like I have shown here (4x6) you will need to go into your printer settings. There are a lot of printer-setting tutorials on Youtube if you get stuck. 




 


Want more Spring printables? Click below to grab more goodies!




Did you know we are on Youtube? We share tips, tricks and business info for all you booth dealers and shop owners. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments