Simple Farmhouse Christmas Decor

5:56 PM

When it comes to decorating your home or a booth sometimes it's the most simple decor that is the most beautiful. I love decorating with nature and bringing the outdoors inside. Decorating with live greens is one way I achieve this look.  

Today, my hubby and I were able to get out and do a little bit of junkin. We stopped by The Apple Barrel Antique Mall. I wanted to share some pictures from my favorite booth. They mostly sell handmade furniture with some vintage decor items mixed in. This booth is always simple and understated but it's still an attention grabber. I never see a booth name though. So, unfortunately, there are no social media links to share. 
  


















 So remember when you get ready to decorate for the holidays grab some pinecones and pine branches or magnolia branches from your yard...or a friend's yard. Here is a picture from my booth where I use both. I put them inside a galvanized bucket with this glittery deer and I have an instant centerpiece.  
That's all folks. Thanks for stopping by.

This little fella is my partner in crime and faithful junkin companion. He loves to go pickin!




You Might Also Like

0 comments