Etsy Shops Shoutout

2:50 PM

Happy Monday friends. This is Dawn posting. Crystal had a procedure today So I'm taking over the blog. You haven't seen me around much lately. I have been super busy traveling with my job and when I do have spare time my very active grandbabies have most of my attention. I hope everyone is staying warm especially those of you in the frozen states.

Thanks to all of you that took the time to share your online store the other day. We know how hard it is to build a social media presence let alone get your name out there with an online shop. So I wanted to feature a few of the Etsy/Booth dealers. These folks are burning the candle at both ends, juggling both 'booth life and an online shop. My hat is off to you. How do you manage it all?

Go grab yourself a warm drink and enjoy some of the shops I am sharing.  The first three accounts are folks that shared their shop with us on Facebook.

1. DRN Market This sweet shop offers all kinds of glassware like Corning, Milkglass and more. 

2. Classic Finds  This lovely vintage store offers a wide variety of vintage goods, but mostly seems to focus on children's toys. 

3. Goodson Vintage Kathy offers some lovely Mid Century Christmas goodies as well as McCoy Pottery and other fun vintage items. 

Here are some random shops I found while perusing the web.

1. Hogg Barn Antiques Purveyor of Fine Goods. Antiques, Vintage, Primitive Farmhouse Collectibles & Handmade Decor for your home.

2. Sadie Olive This stunning shop offers antique decor and original postcards and fine art prints. If you are looking artwork that features antiques look no further.  

3. Wohnwohltaten This gorgeous shop is in Germany but they do ship to the US. It is pure eye candy and too good not to share.  
4. Wise Apple Vintage   Wise Apple Vintage is a carefully curated collection of fun vintage finds - from kitschy kitchenware and mid-century barware to retro accessories and vintage home decor.


5. Olive Rue - Last but not least this fun shop offers instant printables for all your crafting needs and some junkin coffee mugs, totes and pillows.  

Hope you enjoy browsing these lovely shops. Stay warm friends.   

You Might Also Like

0 comments