How To Find Vintage Easter Photos & Postcards

11:05 AM

Happy Sunday friends. As always, I'm late to the game. I know Easter is next Sunday but I still thought I would share these. Customers are always making last-minute decor purchases. If you have old frames laying around, then this would be the perfect way to offload some of the frames. Frames always sell better if there is a cute picture included. If you do decide to use them please be sure to share a pic with us after you have staged it in your booth. If you missed our latest video on how to find these images be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of this post. We have a video walking you through a website called Wikipedia Commons. 






I love this one of the mother and daughter. This is an Easter photo from my personal collection. It has Easter written on the back. But this could also be used for Mother's Day. 










You Might Also Like

0 comments