How One Decor Element Can Breathe Life Into Your Vintage Booth

6:33 AM

Hi friends. I hope you all had a great weekend. We had beautiful weather here and I was able to get out a bit and do some junkin. I have so many fun things I have found lately. I really need to do a Junk haul video. Last week we received a request from a new follower. Kelsey is new to the industry and reached out to us asking how to stage with greenery. It's incredible how one design element can change the look and feel of your booth. Adding greenery can add layering, texture and that pop of color you need. Since we have a lot of new faces lately, I thought this would be a great topic for a video. So we posted that video yesterday in case you missed it. Just click here to watch. 





We also give you a sneak peek at our new ebook, Ideas For March Booth Merchandise. It's a 50-page book with lots of photo inspiration from booths. We cover Spring, St. Patrick's Day and Easter decor for your booth. There is a wholesale list for greenery and stems, a tutorial on how to age concrete and spring printables that are only available in the ebook. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments