Vintage Clocks & Clock Faces Haul + FREEBIE Clock Price Tags

7:41 AM

 


One of my personal collections just happens to be clocks. I love old clocks and boy did I ever hit the jackpot on marketplace, last week. Two different sellers had these clocks and clock faces listed. I purchased the vintage clocks for $25. He was a really sweet, older gentleman. He told me there was a clockmaker in the family and he was downsizing some of the inventory. He had them listed for $3 each or all for $25. Of course, I had to buy them all. 

Then another lady had all these vintage clock faces for sale. These are going to be pretty to stage around my home. I will be selling some of these. As much as I would like to keep it all, I need to share the love. So if you see anything you like let me know. Speaking of sharing...these clocks inspired me to create some vintage-style clock tags for all of you. You can use them as price tags or in your craft making. 





If you have stumbled on this post before watching our youtube video you can watch it by clicking here


We also have some FREE candle printables here if you would like to grab those and click here to watch the video. 








You Might Also Like

0 comments