Antique Dress Forms

8:17 AM

 

(my photo taken @Thewillowsnestbuford) 

Happy Friday friends. Do you have big plans for the weekend? These colder days have me holed up at home, like a winter bear in hibernation. I keep telling myself it will soon be spring and I can't wait! I'm so not a winter person. I don't drink coffee or hot tea so I feel like not having a warm drink makes me even crankier. However, I had to make this fun graphic for all of you coffee drinkers. This beautiful photo was taken by me at the Queen of Hearts in Alpharetta. The name of the booth is The Willows Nest. Denise has a gorgeous booth. I fell in love with this old antique dress form. It's perfectly aged and tattered. 

Do you decorate with dress forms in your booth or home? We would love to see photos. Here is one I did many years ago. I removed the jersey material that came with the form. I covered the torso with ripped pieces of kraft paper. I painted the stripes and added the tulle skirt and roses around the neck. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments